Are you seeking more information about virtual reality headsets for Xbox One? If so, welcome to VRGearPro. We’re glad you have arrived here. As always our goal is to overdeliver with our posts providing our visitors. The virtual reality gaming industry continues to evolve and new products are continually being placed into the marketplace. Customers want the best quality and most affordable virtual reality headsets. We feel the best Xbox One virtual reality headsets listed below will provide the world-class entertainment experience you are seeking.
So, let’s discuss the top virtual reality headsets for xbox one below.
Top 10 VR Headsets for Xbox One of 2020
1. Oculus Rift – VR Headset
The Oculus Rift virtual reality headset has been one of the leading vr headsets for xbox one users. In addition, it has also been a best seller within the the virtual reality industry. The Oculus Rift is not only lightweight and more importantly comfortable while being used. Who has time to be uncomfortable for hours playing the XBox right? I know we don’t.
- The Oculus Rift comes with two touch controllers
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Features an incredible audio system ensuring your experience is what you are expecting
- The cost is over $500 but you also get what you pay for. If you are seeking the the best virtual reality headsets for xbox one the Oculus Rift is our top recommendation.
2. Pansonite Virtual Reality Headset
The Pansonite VR headset is number two on our list of the top virtual reality headsets for xbox one. In addition, the price is affordable hovering right around $200 USD. The Pansonite virtual reality headset features a part of virtual reality goggles perfect for your home gaming console. Also, they can be used to watch 3D movies as well making the Pansonite a must for all virtual reality enthusiasts. In addition, the price range will not break your bank account at less than $100.
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- Features 2020 Latest Version of 3D VR which is the the highest quality for this price in the market.
- Supports smartphone use varying in diameter of 4 to 6 inches; able to use the 3D VR to watch 3D movies and games
- Features high precision and light transmission for clear images and to offset eye fatigue or the feeling of vertigo; pupil setting capability for optimal 3D experience and perfect immersive experience
- Superior 3D audio-effect and immersion capability
- Stated battery life is 2.5 hours, though it can be much less during gaming sessions
- Not suitable for advanced users
3. HTC Vive Cosmos Elite Virtual Reality System
The HTC Vive is one of the premier virtual reality headsets for xbox one customers. Do you want to have the absolutely best virtual reality experience with your XBox use? If so, the HTC Vive ranks in our top three xbox virutal reality headsets. The downside is the price but if you can handle a one-time investment of $899 USD this is a no-brainer for a world-class virtual reality gaming experience.
- Lightweight with the base station providing 160 square feet of space to play for those who are seeking the very best in virtual reality gaming
- Unlimited access to numerous virtual reality videos, apps and games
- Features a flip up design allowing for uninterrupted play time
- Features the Vive reality system allowing you easily navigate between virtual reality experiences.
- Easily launch new content and titles from your library, browse the internet and play video
- Features perfect graphics through a 2880×1700 combined pixel resolution
- Minimize the screen-door effect reducing distance between pixels with the Vive’s LCD panels
- Price. That being said, you get what you pay for. The good news is it is a one-time investment, not a recurring payment. If you want to take your xbox virtual reality gaming to the next level this is an investment well-worth your time.
4. HTC VIVE Pro Virtual Reality System
Number 4 on our list of our top recommended virtual reality headsets for xbox one customer is the HTC Vive Pro. This is probably the elite of the elite when it comes to xBox virtual reality gaming. It comes at a hefty price at the current retail price of $1,119 USD. That being said, there are many gamers out there who are not interested in the status quo and want the very best in their virtual reality experience.
So, lets’ discuss some of the pros and cons when it comes to the HTC Vive Pro virtual reality gaming system.
- 2.0 Steam Virtual Reality tracking – You have the option of going from being seated to a standing posture with a 22’11”’ x 22’11” room-scale. The HTC Vive is perfect for environments where there are multiple users for perfect tracking accuracy.
- Features Dual-OLED displays for high resolution display with an industry leading resolution of 2880 x 1600 pixels
- World-class visual graphic, texture and graphic fidelity
- Features spatial, 3D noise cancellation functionality and coms with high resolution and impedance headphones.
- Allows for multi-user and extended use. Enjoy even weight distribution while wearing the headset; very easy to turn on and off, easily adjust headset size
- Features 2 free months of unlimited virtual reality play of over 700 apps and games with Viveport Infinity
- Features with HTC Vive Tracker Ecosystem which adds real-life objects ensuring your virtual reality experience is close to real life as possible. This capability is perfect for automotive, heavy equipment, motion capture or aerospace simulation
- Price. The HTC Vive Pro virtual reality headset is priced at $1,119 USD. Again, you get what you pay for. Of course, there are cheaper virtual reality headsets available to you but if you want the top VR gaming experience the Vive is one you may want to consider
So, as we have seen from the above mentioned virtual reality headsets for xbox one use, you certainly have options. Virtual reality gaming for the Xbox One is a relatively new trend. That being said, the top 4 recommended virtual reality gaming systems mentioned above will take your experience to the next level.